- Prerequisites: Introduction to Swing, Beginner/Intermediate Swing
Availability: Class size 24 students
- Follow: 11 openings remaining
- Lead: 12 openings remaining
- Location: 310 E High St. Pottstown, PA 19464
- Dates: 01/09/2020 - 03/12/2020, Thursday's @ 8:30 PM
- Instructors: Sascha Newberg and Paul Salter
- Price: $150 per dancer
Advanced Session #3 – Balswing
@ Ballroom On High 310 E High St, Pottstown, PA 19464
**It does not matter which Session # you start on.
**All Sessions are suitable for those who have taken our BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE level classes offered in this particular style of swing. EXAMPLE: If offering Advanced Swing Session #6 (Lindy-Charleston), you would first have to have taken Beg/Inter level Lindy Hop with us or another swing studio.
**IMPORTANT: Those registering for Advanced Swing Sessions must be PROFICIENT (competent or skilled in doing something) in the moves/movements taught in our Beg/Inter level classes in the given style being taught. It is not enough to simply ‘know of’ or ‘have done’ these moves in class. If you are not sure if you should be taking this class, please ask one of our Swing Kat instructors.
Registering for this class and it’s associated Practice Session at the same time will save you an extra $25 per person. You will find these Practice Sessions to be extremely helpful! Remember in class you learn concepts, moves and ideas. In practice you work out those concepts, moves and ideas. At a dance you enjoy what you have learned and worked out! To register for both at the same time simply click “+Practice Session” below.
- Practice Sessions: Every Thursday from 7:00 PM - 8:25 PM at 310 E High St. Pottstown, PA 19464 for the duration of the class.